The bar at Ella's American Bistro is casually sophisticated, an inviting nook to gather with old friends or make new ones. Antique copper accents and rough-sawn plank walls set the stage for a magnificent 22-foot sycamore bar and island centerpiece crafted by woodwork artisan Matthew Shober.
An extensive wine and champagne list offers a full range of selections in various price points. Imported and regional beers are served by bottle or English pint.
Enjoy local and national craft beers on tap. We change them regularly to keep up with our guests suggestions. Our Specialty cocktails are delicious and include only the best ingredients including our house infused liquors. Don't forget Happy Hour at Ella's; beer, wine, and drink specials 5-7 Tuesday through Friday.
- Monday through Friday Drink Specials
- Absolute or Beefeater Martini 6
Glass House of Red or White Wine 5
Happy Hour (Monday - Friday): 5:00-7:00
- We have 8 rotating craft beers on tap - check back for updates!
- Currently on tap:
- Bells Two Hearted Ale
- Stella Artois
- Yuengling Lager
- Flying Fish Grand Cru
- Sweaty Betty Blonde
- Troegs Mad Elf
- Hibernator Scottish Ale
Bar and Late Night Menu
Available from 3pm until kitchen closes, only in the bar area.
- Daily Selection of Cheeses, Seasonal Jams, Crostini 12/17
- Romaine in Caesar Style 6/9
- mini garlic croutons
- Homemade Flatbread
- Rootbeer Braised Shortrib, Swiss Chard, Pearl Onions, Potato Herb Sauce
- Roasted Beet Salad 12
- organic greens, Spanish goat cheese, candied pecans, maple vinaigrette
- House Smoked Salmon 12
- potato bellini, homemade creme Fraiche, caper berries
- Hand Made Chicken Tenders 10
- Ella's Classic Burger 13
- muenster, bacon, Bibb lettuce, pickles, tomato, mayo, pretzel roll
- Palm Beach Pickle Fries 7
- spicy remoulade
- Hand Cut Kennenbec Fries 6
- Cheeseburger Sliders, Homemade Pickle Chips, Potato Roll,Hand Cut Fries 12